Friday, July 13, 2018

Noa Baum is coming to Australia April 2019

 Greeting Storytellers,

We have been contacted by Noa Baum who is planning a trip to Australia and would love meet you all. Please read her message and feel free to pass on.


Hello Storytellers of Australia,

 I'm an Israeli-American storyteller & author living in the Washington DC area.

I’m planning a trip to Australia for the first two weeks of APRIL 2019 and writing to ask for your help.

I’m looking for opportunities to work - offer a performance and/or workshop and would very much appreciate your suggestions.

Enclosed below is a small sample of programs and workshops as well as link to my recent TEDx talk. for video samples and more program descriptions and offerings for families and children please visit my website, my FB page and some information on my award winning memoir:
Author: A Land Twice Promised - An Israeli Woman's Quest for Peace

Any suggestions are welcome - I’m happy to offer house concerts too. Please contact me directly:
noakrbaum@gmail.com

Thanks so much! I look forward to connecting with you!

Noa

Watch Noa's TEDx talk, Beyond Labels - Bridging Differences through Storytelling


SAMPLE OF STORYTELLING PROGRAMS

Dolls in My Pocket
At the crossroads of Jerusalem and Baba Yaga’s hut, a journey into timeless tangles of mothers, daughters and secrets of dolls.

Impossible to Translate But I’ll Try - Personal, True-Life Israeli stories

A Land Twice Promised - Palestinian and Israeli women's stories - My personal story of friendship with a Palestinian woman and the stories of our mothers. see excerpts.

A Taste of the Garden of Eden - a celebration of the Jewish tradition with tales of wonder, magic and faith.

SAMPLE OF WORKSHOPS

1. COME ON IN – WELCOMING AND UNDERSTANDING THE STRANGER
Building bridges of understanding and tolerance in communities and organizations

2. STORIES OLD AND NEW - A PATH TO HEALING AND RESILIENCE ***
Interweaving traditional and personal stories to foster connection and transformation.

3. BEYOND LABELS: BRIDGING DIFFERENCES THROUGH STORYTELLING
Opening a path to dialogue, collaboration and peace.

4. THE ART OF STORYTELLING
Introducing the power of the oral language and tradition.

5. MORE THAN WORDS - WAKE UP YOUR EXPRESSIVE POTENTIAL
Developing performance skills and creative expression.

6. HIDDEN TREASURES: YOUR STORY AS A GIFT
Using storytelling to build community and develop skills for personal growth and transformation.