Friday, June 16, 2017

Can you help Kate find a new venue for Story Wise Women?

 
Hello Story Enthusiasts,

I’m hoping someone out there might be able to help me. I’m trying to find a new venue for Story Wise Women, a monthly storytelling night. There are no set up requirements, just chairs in rows and a space up front. Of course raked seating and wonderful ambience would be perfect, but stories can be heard no matter where they are. My preference is for a place on the inner north side of town, (or anywhere near a Tulla freeway exit as I come from out of town). Essential is a private space, a room or area that can be closed off. Desirable is a cafe and/or bar attached or nearby. Happy to pay rental per night. Numbers? I reckon 30 - 50 seats would be perfect, to give us bit more room to grow. If you have any ideas, I’d love to hear them.

Thank you
Kate Lawrence
Phone: 0402 080 445
Email: kate@storywise.com.au

(Good luck with the search Kate. Let us know when you have the new venue and we'll help spread the news. ed.)