TO MEMBERS AND FAMILIES
The Storytelling Australia Victoria committee has been thinking about our end of year get-together. After much discussion we have settled on the personal touch!
An afternoon of story fun in the garden!
- An end-of-year knees-up at Jackie's joint in Newport
- Come along for an afternoon of story sharing, games, charades – whatever playful story themed activities we can come up with
- Please bring a plate and drinks to share
- Vegetarian and gluten free options
- Meat free house
- Hat and sunscreen in case we are outside
- Your playful self
- For privacy reasons, you will receive the address when you RSVP
- The house is Jackie and John’s home, 8 minutes walk from the Newport Station, 5 minutes walk to the mouth of the Yarra River, parks and playgrounds.
- Saturday 24th November
- 2.00 pm until all the cake is gone!
Subject Heading: End-of-Year
Text: Jackie 0412 210 098
We have room for a maximum of 30 people.
Children welcome but please be aware this is a private home with a beautiful garden so they may feel constrained.
REMEMBER this is a members and family event so it is essential that your membership is current. To renew follow this link.
If you are a new member or don’t know many of us, rest assured we are a friendly bunch and you will be made to feel welcome. Storytelling Vic takes pride in hospitality and welcoming newcomers.