Monday, November 18, 2013

Christine Willison (Wales) is visiting Melbourne

Hello, I am a storyteller based in Wales (UK) I will be in Australia during December and January (December 7th until January 14th) visiting family and (of course) sharing stories. I would love to hook up with your membership at one of your sessions and can do a performance or workshop session or simply join in. Have a look at my website www.christinestories.co.uk. Also I have attached an image of the front cover of my book "Pembrokeshire Folk Tales" published by The History Press

I will be telling stories at Footscray Library, at a family session at 2pm on Thursday January 9th. I will have a few copies of my book (as baggage allowance determines) at this session. I would be grateful if you could circulate this to your membership.

I am a Trustee of the Society For Storytelling (UK) and hope that I can forge some good links with you.I look forward to meeting with you.  


I will get a simcard for my mobile when I arrive and let you know the number. In the meantime please get in touch by email which is on my website.

Best wishes

Christine Willison
http://www.christinestories.co.uk/


We look forward to meeting you Christine.
Storytellers if you have trouble contacting Christine, email me and I will forward her details. 
 jackiekerin.com.au