Monday, June 13, 2011

All of me: bringing all of myself to what I do

Dear friend

I am contacting you because I thought you, or someone you know, may be interested in this seriously playful workshop about bringing together who you are, what you do and what you love.

Gill Jones and I are holding a workshop called All of me: bringing all of myself to what I do on 5, 6 and 7 August at MIECAT studio, 15-17 Victoria Street, Fitzroy.

Using story, poetry and creative arts you will explore what you have already given, and what you hope to offer to the world. You will investigate aspects of the unlived life that you are longing to bring to fruition, and cast some intentions into the future.
I attach a flyer and registration form. Please contact Gill or me if you have any queries.

Warmly

Clare

Clare Coburn, PhD
fabled communication
listen learn tell write research
www.fabled.com.au
clare@fabled.com.au
0422 019 970




click on posters to enlarge